Heatpac offers free surveys of your loft and cavity wall insulation. One of our trained surveyors will visit your property to conduct a thorough assessment.
This detailed evaluation allows us to provide you with an accurate quote tailored to your specific needs. By having your property surveyed by Heatpac, you can benefit from our extensive knowledge and expertise in insulation.
Our team will assess the insulation in your loft and cavity walls in order to determine the most effective solutions for improving energy efficiency and reducing heat loss.
During the survey, our experts will also take into consideration any unique features or characteristics of your property.
By understanding the specific requirements of your home, we can provide you with a comprehensive quote that takes into account all necessary improvements.
With our free surveys, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are making informed decisions about your insulation. Contact Heatpac today to schedule your free survey and take the first step towards a more energy-efficient and comfortable home.
Reasons to conduct a survey of your insulation can include:
- The material may have suffered damage from wear and tear, or experienced degradation over time if it was laid several years ago.
- Inadequate or loose insulation can contribute to heat loss.
- Water damage may occur due to roof leaks or burst tanks/pipes.
- The installation of electrical or plumbing systems in the loft space could potentially lead to material damage or improper replacement.
- If woodworm treatment was conducted in the loft without removing the old insulation first, the insulation may have been affected.
- In many cases, new insulation is simply placed on top of the existing material, which can conceal damaged or missing sections underneath.
- Up to 25% of a household’s heat loss can occur through a poorly insulated roof, our free survey will find poorly installed insulation.
Contact us (https://heatpac.co.uk/contact/) to get your free survey scheduled in for a time that suits you.